The safety of our customers, donors, and staff is our top priority. Due to the health and safety risks of COVID-19, we have decided to close the Cape Fear Habitat ReStores. We plan to reopen the ReStores on June 1st at 9:00am, and will resume normal business hours at that time (Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
When we reopen our doors, we will have many safety procedures in place to protect our staff and customers, including:
- We will limit capacity based on the guidelines of local and state legislature. There will also be markers to encourage social distancing in the checkout line.
- Staff will be sanitizing donated items before they are processed and put out for sale. We will also regularly sanitize the sales floor.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the stores.
- Masks are required for staff while interacting with the public. Masks are recommended for customers when entering the building (but not required).
- Plexiglass cough guards will be in place at the register stations.
- We will maintain NO-CONTACT donation drop-off and merchandise pickup. This means that loading assistance will not be available during this time.
Thank you for your understanding during this unpredictable time. For updates on Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity’s response to COVID-19, please visit https://www.capefearhabitat.org/covid-19-update/ or email ReStore@capefearhabitat.org.